Mr. Jingle's Christmas Trees
WREATHS - WEST LA
Local Delivery is Available for this Product
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2700 Oxnard Street Suite 2020 Woodland Hills California US 91367.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 21700 Oxnard Street, Suite 2020, Woodland Hills, California 91367.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Delivery Turnaround: How soon can my tree be delivered?
- Standard Delivery:
- Trees under 10ft tall - Orders can be placed for next day delivery until 8pm the evening prior (pending availability).
- Trees 10ft and larger - Orders for trees 10ft+ can be scheduled for delivery 48hrs after the order has been placed.
- Same Day Delivery:
- Same day delivery is available from each Mr. Jingles location for an additional fee. If you’re interested in a same-day delivery please call (844) 4-JINGLE / (844) 454-6453 to speak with our customer service team. Pending tree availability and schedules, we will do our best to accommodate.
**If your building requires a COI for delivery, please refer to COI section below as we request at least 48 hours between time of order and time of delivery to secure your COI.
Our team will be busy delivering trees 7 days a week from November 23 to December 23rd. Delivery appointments will be scheduled in 3 -4 hour windows (subject to availability):
- 8:00am - 12:00pm
- 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- 8:00pm – 10:00pm (2 Hour Late Night Delivery)
Please ensure that you are available at the contact number provided during check-out for the full duration of the delivery window. Our delivery team will call this number when they are on their way to your location. If there is no answer, they will leave a voicemail and will call a second time. If there is no answer for the second attempt, our team will move onto their next scheduled delivery and a new delivery date / time will need to be coordinated with our customer service team.
There will be a 50% restocking fee if the order is cancelled less than 24 hours before delivery.
If your building requires a COI for delivery, Mr. Jingles Christmas Trees will provide free of charge. To request a COI, please follow the steps below to ensure a seamless delivery process:
- Check with your building if a COI is required. If so, please request a sample COI from them with their specific requirements.
- When selecting your delivery window, please allow for a minimum of 48hrs between the time the order is placed and the time of delivery to allow enough time to secure the COI prior to delivery.
- At the time of check-out, please note that a COI is required in the “Notes” section.
- Please send a sample copy of your building’s COI requirements to email@example.com. After receiving the sample, we will reply with the COI to pass along to the building. Our delivery team will also have an electronic copy of this COI to present upon arrival if necessary.
**Please note: If our team arrives for a scheduled tree delivery and is turned away by the building because a COI has not been requested in advance there will be a $30 re-delivery fee to setup a new delivery date / time.
Cancellation / Re-Scheduling Policy:
Order cancellations or requests to re-schedule must take place prior to the start of your delivery window by calling (844) 4-JINGLE / (844) 454-6453 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any cancellations or re-schedule requests made after your delivery window has started will be subject to a $30 fee.
At Mr. Jingles Christmas Trees, delivering you the perfect tree to celebrate the Christmas season is important to us. With our Love Your Tree Guarantee, if there is something wrong with your tree our team will make every effort to replace the tree. Below is a list of tree issues that may qualify for a swap upon review by the Mr. Jingles Christmas Trees team:
I ordered a tree that is too large / too small: If your tree arrives and you find that you have ordered a tree that is too large or too small, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or (844) 4-JINGLE / (844) 454-6453. Our team will arrange a day / time frame for a swap to replace the tree previously delivered for a tree that better fits your size needs. Please note that you will be charged a re-delivery of $30. Additionally, if you have upgraded to a larger size tree, you will also be charged for the difference in price between the original tree and the new, larger tree.
- I’m not happy with the shape of my tree: It takes a minimum of 24 hrs. after delivery for the tree’s branches to settle after having been tied during transport. After 24 hrs., if you are still unhappy with the shape of the tree, please take photos and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Mr. Jingles team will review your case and if warranted, will work to schedule a tree swap. Please do not contact us for a swap until after the 24 hr. window has passed, as no action will be taken until we have given the tree ample time to acclimate.